If you are one of those individuals who are wondering what in the world you are going to get your Mom for Mother’s Day, you aren’t alone. If your Mom happens to be a gardener, I can help. I’ve compiled a diverse selection of gifts. No matter what your budget, there is something your gardening Mom is sure to love. Sit back, scroll through and let me do all of the work for you this Mother’s Day.
Shop The Mother’s Day Gift Guide For Gardeners
- “The Complete Gardener” Book by English gardener Monty Don. If you have ever seen one of his Netflix specials or watched him on the BBC’s Gardeners’ World, then you know that Monty is a wealth of knowledge. He has written many books over the years, and also posts on his blog MontyDon.com on a regular basis, so be sure to check those out as well.
- Silver Hobby Greenhouse. Any gardener, novice or expert has use for a greenhouse in their arsenal. Having a greenhouse means one can have a place to start seeds and cuttings as well as maintain a warmer more stable environment for beloved plants.
- Succulent Six Pack by Altman Plants. From a well known grower of succulents, is this succulent collection pack saves you time and effort. What Mom wouldn’t love a bunch of carefully curated succulents?
- Hunter Tall Rain Boots. Every gardener needs a pair of tall waterproof boots to slosh about in the mud and muck. Easy on and off in addition to the beautiful color make these a must have.
- Wooden Garden Obelisk. If the gardener in your life has any type of climbing plants or ones that need support, then odds are they will love this classic obelisk which stands at five feet tall.
- Red/Blue Spectrum Grow Lights. Of all of the plants that I get questions about, succulents are the most perplexing for most people. Succulents love very bright light and sometimes that is hard to provide. One way to alleviate that problem and help them maintain a perfect shape and color is to utilize grow lights during non peak times of sunlight in your area. It also comes in handy when starting seedlings indoors.
- Seedling Heat Mats. I previously mentioned starting seedlings indoors before planting outside. Many gardeners do this to get a head start when weather outdoors is less than desirable for direct planting. Utilizing a seedling heating mat under the planting cells helps stimulate seeds to germinate faster and develop a better root system. They are definitely a game changer, but not something every gardener already has.
- Wraparound Tree Bench Seat. What gardener doesn’t like to take a rest every once in a while and admire their hard work? This neutral wooden wraparound tree bench blends in easily with just about any garden decor. It is made of hardwood, which means it can be painted of stained if you desire.
I hope you found an item or two to help you out this Mother’s Day. Let me know how your Mom loves her garden related gifts. Thanks for stopping by!